Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 13, 2007


I'm glad this is not a Delta plane, because let's just say we're not too happy with Delta right now. We were booked to fly out on Monday at 11am...on our way out the door with bags packed ready to go home and be back on EST...and Mike prints the etickets that say we're not leaving California until 11:55pm...with a layover in Atlanta and another in New York, and then getting home to lil old Rhode Island the NEXT DAY at 2pm...como say, "No WAY, with a baby!??" So we had another day in California, and actually it was awesome because we drove up the coast on Rt. 1 and saw the ocean and the mountians and got to drive on Moholland Highway which is an awesome canyon road and we even went by The Rock Store which I'm told is a great place to see starts on Sunday afternoons because they all go our in their cool cars and meet up! It was fun, my toes touched the Pacific...and yes, it was cold, but no colder than the Ocean in Maine. Ok, so I'm not going to post the boring days we had at home for the next week of packing and stuff, but I'll post some pics of California even though we weren't there for as long as I'm going to make it seem...do you follow, or do you just come here for the pictures and skip all my text anyway??
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment