Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February 7th, 2007

Emmie says: "See you in California"

We're packed for our first wedding of 2007.


(Looking back at this picture Mike wishes he had used regular flash rather than slow sink...normally he would just reshoot it, but the subject is in bed, and the suitcase is now full...so you have a semi-blurry Emmie in a suitcase picture!)


It is more stressful than I thought to travel with a baby...we have some pretty decent sized luggage. Mike and I are sharing one suitcase and thought we could just pack a "little" suitcase for Emmie but...that didn't work! She has just as much stuff for her 19lb. body as we do for our two adult bodies! And if I forget something for me, who cares, no big deal, I'll live...but I feel like if I forget things for her--whoa there, big mistake! We're excited, nonetheless, for our adventure! Here we come, Los Angeles, California!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment