Saturday, July 14, 2007

Karen and Mark's Engagement

Can I just say I love Plum Island! Yesterday we left the house at 7am and we were at this paradise by 8:30 for Karen and Mark's engagement shoot. It was a beautiful day and we got to really exercise the new Fuji S5 that we got...I'm loving it!

Karen and Mark were sweet and even said they were having fun when I promised to stop torturing them soon. See, I'm not too fond of having my picture taken, so particularly when we are on the engagement shoot and there is only one motive--to take pictures--I'm feeling like I am torturing you to get the shots that I want...they were very reassuring and said it was fun! I reminded them that on the wedding day we are a ways away from the action capturing it as it unfolds which is very different from the engagement shoot where we ARE the action!













Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment