Friday, August 31, 2007

Hey there, little blog!

K: Hi Blog, how are you?
B: I'm not talking to you.
K: Why not? I'm excited to see you!
B: Well, you know, if you were excited to see me maybe you would come around a bit more...
K: Oh, I'm sorry Blog, it's just that, well, you see, we've been really really busy this summer with all the weddings, and well, I promise I'll be back soon with lots of pictures for you.
B: I don't need you soon, I need you now, you know, people are coming here on a daily basis and here I am, just the same, and they're like, "What's new, Blog, tell us what's new," and it is utterly embarrassing that I don't have anything to tell them, or even show them. What kind of Blog do you think I am?
K: Awww, Blog, don't worry, they understand, it's their weddings that we're shooting.
B: They DON'T understand.
K: What do you mean?
B: They come here and they click around and they look for new things...and there isn't anything new. Nothing. And I'm all, "Hi, welcome, nothing's new since the last time you clicked in, be on your way to a more EXCITING blog..." as I hang my head in shame.
K: Hey, Blog, I hear you, but you know what, I have to go edit some more pictures...but I'll be back, I promise...soon! Maybe even with a slideshow or two...we have three days of shooting today...and we shot two weddings last weekend and two the weekend before...so really, there's going to be a lot!
B: Yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when you post it, lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment