Monday, February 18, 2008

KateDuval.com


I just added a new gallery over at kateduval.com and updated all of the other galleries with some new pictures from the last few months. The new gallery is "families" and they used to be combined with the "driving" category, but that is now really just dedicated to seniors...I think I might add a "maternity" section as well instead of lumping those into either "brand new" or "families" because really, there are so many different categories and each deserves its own space! I love updating the site!

I'm also torn between making a blog for the kateduval.com site or just doing my blog posts for that site over here...I think for the most part I just avoided blogging those sessions altogether because I felt funny having two blogs but I also felt funny posting on the MKD blog--but really? They're sister sites, so why not, right? About 6 more weeks until baby time and then I think both blogs are going to be booming....eeeeeee--I'm so excited to have a baby in my arms and a camera to my eye...not both at once, mind you...but in general! I don't know what I'm more excited about, the new baby or more fun weddings and sessions this season!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment