Saturday, October 11, 2008

We need your vote!!

Emmie was/is a model for an agency in Boston and I haven't updated her picture or brought her on any shoots since she was about 8 months old...now that Chase is handling life better I think it's time to get Emmie back in front of the camera--I think it might be her favorite place to be! So, today she said to me (after opening a package with a new sweater) let's go take pictures at the rocks...get your camera.

128 pictures later I fell in love with about 30...the agency wants one...I narrowed it down to 4...the agency wants one...please help me pick!

--> Vote with the poll over there!

Emmie 1:

Emmie 2:

Emmie 3:

Emmie 4:

6 comments:

  1. i like them all but #1 really grabs my attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh whoops! i see how to vote now, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 PM

    I like #2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears the poll is gone. Regardless, #1 strikes as the real shot, while the other ones appear to be "just" very well taken shots.

    I vote #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them :)

    Ok just one


    #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 1 personally, although 4 shows that she can ham it up a little.

    ReplyDelete