Wednesday, November 12, 2008

12:24am and Facebook has sucked me in....

I wasn't really much of a Facebook person...until...maybe this week? It keeps hitting me in little spurts here and there with its amazingness (it is 12:24am and that is now a word)

The first cool thing to hit me was the gmail contact list thing...so cool to find all of our clients--past and present--and get to stalk them...er...keep up with them post wedding and to see that so many of you apparently really love your wedding pics as they are all over your profiles!

Second cool thing was the people you know thing that popped up...and what do you know, they WERE people that I knew...and I added them!

Third cool thing? Just discovered yesterday that MKD Photography can have it's own Facebook page...with fans and everything. So we're definitely going to use that to upload pictures from weddings that are already websized and sharpened which will save all of you those steps! I just need help tagging them all, ok?

So here I am...at 12:28am...signing out...and carefully extracting myself from Facebook to go and find my pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment