Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kate goes Boudoir


Hey ladies and gentlemen...exciting news with MKD! Kate is going Boudoir, and she's doing it right! We've got a hotel room at the Onyx Hotel in Boston, booked hair and Kimberly Fosher makeup and we making a day of it!

Guys, great gift to give your girl for Christmas--a day of pampering and some images you don't want to miss. Girls, a great gift to give your guy on your 2009 wedding day or a Valentine for your hubby if you were one of our past brides. Check it out! Book before 12/31/08 and save 20% of the $350 session fee! I'm shooting with Shyla and only accepting 3 clients so drop me an email if you'd like some pampering on January 11!

1 comment:

  1. You go, girls!!! What a fantastic shoot it will be! I would've totally booked you right this minute (if I didn't have Tony next to me with a camera)
    OMG, it is going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete