Thursday, September 11, 2008

All kinds of caught up!

So, with the last four posts we are now completely caught up on weddings...now we need to catch you all up on us, on seniors, and on engagement shoots before we go away on our cruise in 10 days!

Mike is in the ER right now with something going on with his stomach...I'm stuck home with the babies (who are sleeping) worrying. So if you're up and reading this how about you pray with me (if you're the praying type)? Crazy how productive one can be when worrying about the person you love. I'll keep you all posted.

**Edit from the AM, Mike is home now waiting to pass a kidney stone, at least we know what it is (and I can commiserate since I've had stones since I was 15...they are not fun at all.)**

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I open my reader and you were busy I had 6 posts of yours waiting. While a few I think I went to the blog.

    I how Mike is doing ok, not fun at all. Talk to you so.

    ReplyDelete