Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big Girl Bed!

It was about a month ago now that Emmie made the transition from her "cribbey" to her big girl bed (complete with kitty sheets). At first she was a little bit mad at Mike for breaking her crib and kept saying, "Daddy, don't break my cribbey!" But we assured her that the new bed she was getting (a hand-me-down from her Auntie Emily who went off to college this year) was super cool...but she didn't really want Aunt Emily's "old" bed, she wanted a "new" big girl bed. So we brought it up, slapped some sheets on and a bed rail (because I still find her all which ways in the morning) and she was so excited! It's a little tall so she needs a step stool to get in, but she is in love (and so am I, no more rocking the oversized baby in the rocking chair anymore **sniff sniff**) My little baby is growing up!

2 comments: