Thursday, September 11, 2008

Newport Hyatt, meet Molly and John David!


Molly and John David
August 22, 2008

Molly and John David...what a cute couple, seriously! They had a gorgeous day with the bluest sky I might have ever had the pleasure of photographing. The ceremony was on the lawn at the Hyatt with the Newport Bridge in the background and boats sailing past. There was the perfect amount of wind to keep everyone cool and Molly got to start her day off right with a couple hours of pampering at Spa Vure right up the street! The girls were so much fun and I even got to add Brianna's blog to my reading list...you can check her out, too, she's super hilarious as you can guess when her underscore is "An Almanac of Awkwardness" (if you think she's funny you should add her to your iReader on google like I did)! The ring bearer was adorable, as well, and believe you me that it was hard not to post 20 pictures of just him in this entry! So, Molly and John David, I hope married life is treating you two as well as your wedding day did Mike and I!






















1 comment:

  1. Love em' I really like the edge on the B&W. Also the guy by the cake during the dance with the PS is intense, hire him for and assistant.

    ReplyDelete