Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Cathedral, the State House and a Trolley -- oh, my!


Kristen & Mike
8/23/08

I think Kristen might be one of our biggest fans, she seriously raves to the point of my head getting so swelled I won't fit through doorways again. I keep trying to remind her that she is fun and makes our job easy, but she insists that we are the ones that are awesome...someday I'll convince her that we share mutual awesomeness. You may remember her from the BCC Nursing Pining that Mike shot back in May...she planned a wedding and finished nursing school in the same year--see? Awesome!

We had a blast shooting with them in front of the amazing St. Peter and Paul Cathedral in downtown Providence and then over at the State House followed but a quick stop at Water Fire and then onto the reception! We had the pleasure of working with Jen and Liz again (Fairy Tale Productions) and they did another amazing SDE (same day edit for those of you not up on the videographer lingo)...check out the cute pics of them watching their video at the end of this post!

Congrats you two, thanks for such a fun day...editing all of your pictures makes me smile!


























2 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding! absolutely love the shot of b&g kissing with all the architectural lines in bg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 PM

    OMG! Thanks you guys so much for the kudos. I think we may tie Kristen for being your biggest fans. WOrking with you guys is nothing but a blast...can't wait to do it again! Love, love, love the shots when I got the groomsmen and bridesmaid up on the cubes outside the church.
    You guys kick major booty!

    ReplyDelete