Thursday, September 11, 2008

A truly International Country Club Wedding!


Lina and Galen
8/30/08

Lina and Galen came to visit us a while back and sitting on the big red couch (which, by the way, is gone) we discussed their event at the International Country Club in Bolton (which, by the way, is super close to home for us!) We found out that Lina was from **big edit...I knew Lina was from Bulgaria but my friend Noor who lives in Belgium must have been on my mind, thanks for the correction anonymous noter!!!) and would have family visiting and would literally be bringing the slide show that we posted online for them "Internationally" to family at the tail end of their honeymoon. We also found out that they were super excited about working with us and would do just about anything to get the perfect picture--we like! They had Cathy over at the International drive us around after the ceremony in a 6 passenger golf cart looking for some perfect locations. I kept asking them when they wanted to get back from cocktail hour and they insisted they were done when we were done...I warned them that given the opportunity I would steal them for the rest of the evening!

Lina got ready at the spa which is on the grounds at the international and her hair and makeup looked phenomenal. The image of the pin on her bouquet happened minutes after we arrived and is still my favorite of the day--Lina's grandmother in Belgium couldn't come for the wedding so she sent this with a friend to give to her granddaughter (not sure if I like the image as much as I am in love with the story). We truly had a great time celebrating with you two, hope you are having fun honeymooning!














2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    I love the profile shot with the sunset. Nicely done!

    I found you on pictage. You've got lucky clients...keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Lina is from BULGARIA!

    ReplyDelete