Thursday, October 11, 2007

Emmie's Announcement!

We've been wanting to make Emmie this T-shirt for quite some time, and some of you who have witnessed my growing belly at your weddings or at meetings at our house already know, but we thought we would do it up right.

Emmie is psyched to be a "Big Sister in Training" and her tour of active sister duty should come on or around April 3, 2008!

We'll be photographing our last wedding at the end of February and then taking a break to get to know baby number two until the end of May! Just thought you'd all like to know!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Mike and Kate - Congratulations! Wow...I can't believe you didn't say anything at work the other day Mike! I'm glad I decided to check your blog tonight.

    Very happy for the two of you and I'm sure your second will be as wonderfully adorable as Emmie is.

    ReplyDelete