Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MEGA Post...

Mike says, "Just do a MEGA post....we have about 9 weddings to post," as he sits back in his green chair to watch...I just said this to him and he reminded me that blogging is not a two person activity.

Ok, so, hi everyone out there! A lot of you have been telling me that you check out this blog, I'm sorry that I don't keep you more entertained, then!

So, what's been going on in the world of Mike and Kate? A whole lot! Let the back blogging begin...

Let's start with Alicia and Steve who were married on June 23, 2007 in Narragansett, RI and had their reception at The Towers!


It was perfectly windy at Steve's parents house where we took the formal shots.


Alicia lounging in the bridal suite at The Towers


The guys toast on the balcony


First dance


The Cake


One of my favorite pictures from the season...the light coming through the windows at The Towers at sunset is amazing.

For your sanity and mine the mega post will be multiple entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment