Sunday, October 26, 2008

Honey Pot Hill Orchard meet Carolyn and Bevan

A few weeks back I got a funny inquiry...it was Carolyn. She wanted to know our engagement prices.

Ok, so it doesn't sound too funny, but we're so used to shooting an engagement as a part of our wedding packages. So I poked a bit further and found out that Carolyn and Bevan are a super cute couple living out here but getting married in CA and they weren't sure we would want to go all the way out for their wedding which they are planning for at Laguna Beach. Have camera, would LOVE to go to California to capture these two and if the dates work out for next October it might be in the cards for them and us!

So, we had a bit of a tight window from the first email to this session, she was thinking beach or something "fallish" with foliage...Honey Pot Hill was perfect. Hay rides, a pumpkin patch, the obvious apple trees, a candy apple to split (and use as a bouquet)...sweaters, high heel boots (for her) and jeans. P.E.R.F.E.C.T!

These are ALL Mike, I was home with two napping kiddos and the second he walked in the door I grabbed the camera, checked the back, and pronounced how utterly jealous I was that I didn't get to go!

From across the room folding laundry Mike would like me to add...the apple was caramel (not candy) and he also wanted to make sure I added (with nuts...in parenthesis...he says he like parenthetical additions to sentences). Oh, and he says to thank Carolyn and Bevan!




No comments:

Post a Comment