Saturday, November 01, 2008

Safe and Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had an awesome night last night! We started with a neighborhood Halloween party where they had fun games like "Tape the Mouth on the Pumpkin" (which Emmie didn't want to be blindfolded for) and some yummy coconut cupcakes. After that we went down to Wayland to Trick-or-Treat around my old neighborhood...there is something about going to the houses of family and friends that makes the night special!

Our little monkey had so much fun and was actually able to say, "Trick or Treat," and "Thank You," this year...last year she was a little shy and a little young...and our little monster did a great job not having any meltdowns and staying up way past his bedtime!




P.S. The red door on our shed might be my new favorite pictures place from now on!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Wow Chase looks like a mini-Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am going to die they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, these are TOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaay cute :) I have some pics of the kids from last Sunday that I need to give you guys.

    ReplyDelete