Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Maine Strobist Meet

So we went to The Maine Strobist Meet today...and met with 30 other photographers and about 15 models in a huge house with a lot of different rooms. One of the coolest things was a DIY ring flash that Greg Bennett made...you'll see from some of the pics that we have that there are tiny little dots of light in the model's eyes--so cool! I think I hear some power tools revving up over here because it was too fun! It's always fun when the Boston contingent is well represented...it was good to see you again James, Tony and Anna, Shyla, and Doug...we should all hang out more often and play with lights and cameras!

So...enough idle chatter at midnight, I know you just come here for the pictures! (LOVE LOVE LOVE that these are straight out of the camera...just re-sized and saved for web...it seems to be the trend for us this year and we're not looking back, thanks MC!)







Tony and Anna hard at work

Shyla and James...getting low.

P.S. Models, thanks so much for all your hard work, send me an email and I'll send you your pics for your portfolios!!

4 comments:

  1. I adore you two... I adore you I adore you I adore you. :)

    Thanks for making me dance.

    Let's most definitely set up another play date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffingtoncody@rocketmail.com



    Thank you so much for being there to photograph us!!!


    Cade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you two for helping make the Meet a success! Big props for traveling the distance. Next time tell the babysitter a couple hours earlier ;)
    Looking forward to doing it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are the only ones that haven't finished those images yet :( Great stuff guys!

    ReplyDelete